Dear ATLASSIAN support,
I really like your product and service. Unfortunately, I encountered now an issue with my Confluence service where I need your direct tech support.
The problem started some days ago when you suspended my account because of to many users. This happened at the 23 of July. Somehow I managed to restore the confluence session, and now it is again reachable under the exact same URL as before. But, I do not see any of our old workbooks anymore.
Can you please double-check our current environment and rebuilt it from the savings before it was suspended. I already changed the amount of users, and we are now less than 10.
Maybe needless to say, but it is really not ok how you are proceeding in these situations. You force me to pay your subscription and do not offer me any other way like removing the outnumbered users instead of it.
I really hope that all the old working environments can be recovered because otherwise a huge amount of knowledge from our organization would be gone.
I wish you a nice rest of the day.