If renaming an epic name is easy, I dont see how to rename an epic link.
Any clue ?
epic-link.png
epinc-name.png
Epic Link is a field so you need to display that field on the Edit Issue screen in order to be able to edit it there or on the View Issue screen.
Not really sure what you want to do but...
Normally if you change the EPIC Name of the EPIC that is linked to issues, that will automatically be changed the EPIC the next time you look at an issue that's linked to it.
If you want to link to a different EPIC, go into edit mode for that issue and delete the existing EPIC then replace it with a new one.
Hope that helps.
Perfect, thanks (I forgot that there is one setting for the creation and one for editing)
Editing the Link of the Epic from the Epic, not from another issue?
So From WARD to YARD for example
I can't find this edit mode on the Epic page, can someone help me? I just found the "configure" button but it takes me to the ISSUES CONFIGURATION like global, I don't want it! I just want to edit that issue (the EPIC NAME/LINK) specifically. Thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.