I have basic features of JIRA software. How do I enable or add features with respect to JIRA enterprise version.
kindly do the needful
Hi,What do you mean by features and enterprise version?https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricingThe items listed under Cloud and the Enterprise column?In that case, the enterprise version is a purchase you do from Atlassian. If you have above 801 users.
Agree to the response above from @Jonas Ekström !
Hi @Jonas Ekström thanks for the swift response. for now i have features pertaining to team level. if at all I want to use feature at portfolio level such as road map, etc how do I enable or use myself without much intervention from team.
You'll need to upgrade the subscription to Premium or Enterprise to get the Advanced Roadmaps (Portfolio) and so-on.
(Note that Premium and Enterprise have the same functionality for the end-users, the difference is mainly around licencing multiple Cloud instances)
@Nic
Thanks for the update. I will upgrade it so as to use enterprise features in seamless way
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.