I have different SLAs times depending on the request type. If I change manually the request type from a customer, the time to done remains the same.
Hello @Jorge Vea
In order to have different SLA for different request type, you need to define the JQL accordingly. I am using this for same issue type but different priority and it works fine. Please fine below the screen shot.
The JQL needs to be customized as per your requirements.
Let me know if this helps or if you have any other questions.
Yes, I have done that. The issue is when a customer generates an incident but is a request. So I change the request type (they got different SLA times) but the SLA remains the same and it should change as well as the type.
I understood the problem and was able to replicate it on my end. So, what is happening, once we have moved the issue from Incident to Service Category, the 'Request Type' value comes back as Empty or None, due to this the SLA values do not change.
This value needs to be updated, for the new SLA to be reflected. Please see the screen shots below for this.
If I update that value it doesn't change automatically the SLA time.
Hello,
How did you solved the issue?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.