I created a new page with 2 objects
- Table: first object
- Note: second object
How can I change the order? Move note to be the first and table the second object.
Just drag and drop the second object before the first one?
I tried drag / drop. There aren't any anchors on the Note object for example to select / drag / drop to a new locations.
How can I learn if this functionality officially exists? Tried searching help materials - could not find anything that describers how to reorder objects on the Confluence page.
Sorry, I see now this is a Confluence cloud question. Maybe it does not work there.
A quick work around is to select the macro and use Ctrl-X to cut it, then Ctrl-V to paste it at the correct place.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.