I am trying to add a transition from Done to Pending Changes for one of my workflows.
I navigate to the workflow edit screen by clicking on the settings for the project on the left side of the screen, then clicking "workflows", and finally by clicking the pencil/edit icon for the workflow I want to change. I am a system admin, and the workflows themselves say they are published.
I then click on the status "Done", and hit "Add Transition", then fill in the information:
However, when I click "Add", I receive this error: ("You cannot perform this operation on a draft workflow")

If I can't make edits to a draft workflow, then where on earth can I make edits?
I've seen people suggest copying this workflow, but I don't see that as an option either. Any advice on how to get around this would be very helpful. Thank you in advance!