I want to buy 2 seperated accounts for Jira, but I want to be the same company.
That's possible?
Hi @none none ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you create an Atlassian cloud site with Jira, the organization is created with it. It is then possible to move Jira from one organization to another.
Before:
Organization 1 -> Site 1 -> Jira 1
Organization 2 -> Sites 2 -> Jira 2
After:
Organization 1 -> Site 1 + 2 -> Jira 1 + 2
See here for more detail.
Yes but your URL will be different for each of course, e.g.
acme1.atlassian.net
acme2.atlassian.net
So, I can buy 2 or more different acc with the same company VAT?
I dont what to joing organization. I just want to know if I can use same company VAT to buy 2 different acc.
I see. Yes, I believe, it is possible.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.