Dear awesome community,
As a user, I can go to your Personal Settings and disable "You're watching the issue" but as a Jira admin, how can I make it default for all my users?
Any help would be much appreciated!
Best,
Geo
Hi Geo ,
If you are a Jira Admin then you can do this from System -->Default user Preferences-> set the option Autowatch own issues as Yes .
Hi shruti,
Many thanks for your help.
What doe that option mean "own issues"? Does it mean the issues which the user is the reporter or assignee?
And what's the indication of enable this? It's enable by default already.
Be default is this settings is set to Yes then Jira will automatically make you a watcher of any issues that you create or comment on.
By setting this to No, it only means that you are not automatically added as a watcher, but you can still add yourself manually.
thanks. although Your answer was not exactly what I asked for but it did help me find what caused my issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.