Appears again after selecting 1 page from the pages page
Hello @Nadav Kehila ,
Please visit the below settings.
Open your space --> Space Settings --> Space Details --> Edit Space Details (Button)--> Home page (Here You can choose Home Page for space). when the Home page is modified, you may not able to view the Page Tree.
Thanks,
Anvesh
Thanks
So I cannot have both home page and pages tree on the side bar ?
Under the Home page, you have a Page tree that appears on the Side bar.
if the Home page is modified, at that time you may not able to see the page tree in the Side bar.
You can re-order the page tree by visiting the following settings
Space Settings --> Content Tools --> Reorder Pages (TAB) --> here you can drag and drop pages.
Actual created
Now I'm reordering pages from the path of the above setting
Now I organized pages Home page
--> A --> B --> C
previously these are like Home Page
--> A
--> B
--> C
Unfortunately even when the Home page is not being modified at the moment, I cannot see the pages tree on this space
Any idea why ?
Thanks @Nadav Kehila and @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH ,
This helped me too.
There was no contents available in the left panel. I just defined the Home page and everything appeared.
Cheers!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.