I cannot access to JIRA cause of forgetting password. Even though I send an Access reset password link, the link is not reached at my mailbox.
my email address is sue.lee@springernature.com
Hello @Sue Lee ,Does your oganization have email security software? Its possible that its getting caught as spam. I would check with your email administrator or host to confirm its not getting caught as spam or rejected.
I think so. However, I cannot find the email in Junk mailbox as well. Do you have any idea to handle this issue, please?
I would contact your Email Admin, as sometimes they have queues where email ends up that is not accessible by users. Maybe they can check logs to see if the email was delivered or not.
Dear Edwin,
Thank you for your response. Then could you check it with my email admin and let me receive the Access reset password link soon, please? I concern, if this is not solved soon, my tasks will be pended.
Thank you very much!
Best regards,
Sue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.