Is it possible to use the excerpt on a page as a variable in a JQL filter query on that same page? Use case ( because we can't have custom user macros in Confluence Cloud ):
Hi Jane,
Thank you for raising this question. The JQL query is part of Jira, which the integration allows Confluence to reference.
There has been a feature request, but it's closed as of 2017:
I did some investigation to see what I could learn about any way to accomplish this. I discovered the discussion below, which has a potential workaround:
Confluence Variables in JIRA JQL macro
I hope this helps!
Take care,
Shannon
Hello @Shannon S
I just tried following the link above and it seems to be broken.
Can you please confirm that the link is correct as I also have the same requirement as Jane?
Thanks,
To be clear this following this link: Confluence Variables in JIRA JQL macro gets me to:
@Ali Rad use this link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Confluence-Variables-in-JIRA-JQL-macro/qaq-p/1381620
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.