Hello,
I am reaching out because we are setting up our confluence and had a few questions.
Attached are two screenshots below:

The first screenshot is a screenshot of someones account and I have selected roles to view their access. You can see there are 3 roles, Basic, Trusted, and Site Admin. How do these relate to permissions on Confluence as this is from Atlassian.
As you can see in the second screenshot, this is a screenshot of the global permissions. How do these these permissions relate to the role/permissions in Atlassian? I can see different groups in this, including trusted users, site admins, admins, and the specific team groups we created. How do I delete one of these groups? And why do not all of these groups show up in Atlassian (in individual profiles like the first screenshot).
How are global permissions on confluence related to specific profile permissions on Atlassian?
I hope this made sense, let me know.