We'd like a report that shows planned start date vs actual start date and planned end date vs. actual end date for each task. We have the fields set up in the task. We are trying to measure where we missing our estimations. We do not use hourly estimates. Just start and finish
Hi @Karen Kaplan
Are those custom fields in your instance? If so, have you tried to do an advanced filter search with JQL and just include those fields in the results?
Best regards,Bill
I could try that. I was hoping for more of a report. Thanks @Bill Sheboy
Thanks for that info, and here are some other options:
Thanks. The last one seems to be the best solutions. Using Excel or Google sheets. I've not used those add-ins and didn't know they were available. I was trying to find a way to export the data from within Jira. I still need to build a report with those fields in Jira, right?
The free Jira Cloud for Excel and Sheets add-ins are indeed useful for some use cases, but as with all free offerings, they come with limitations and rigid features.
If you are looking for more reliable and professional Excel reports, get the full picture and learn about all your options! Check out Better Excel Exporter, the most advanced Jira Cloud Excel exporter alternative app that is a dedicated Jira Cloud app (not a Microsoft Excel add-in) and was geared towards the more complex and customized Jira Cloud Excel reporting needs.
Read a comparison between Jira Cloud for Excel and Better Excel Exporter >>
(Please note that Better Excel Exporter is a paid and supported app and I'm part of the team developing it.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.