Hello everyone 
I would like to migrate from Jira Server to the cloud. But when I try to run the migration, the migration assistant doesn't respond and doesn't run the migration. There is no explicit hint to what's the problem and why it acts this way. The following picture shows the migration errors which the assistant reports (it also says I could run the migration anyway, but it doesn't do it).

This is an error I see two times in the pre-migration report csv file:
Custom field configuration,"The ""Development Summary"" custom field type is not supported via migration. The configuration for this field will not be migrated and any items that reference it, such as workflow schemes and filters may no longer work.","If you require this custom field, re-create it in your cloud site and use a csv import to update the issues post migration. See the >Adding additional entities with CSV< section in this document: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/what-gets-migrated-with-the-jira-cloud-migration-assistant-993925216.html"
This only affects 2/24 custom fields though. I hope someone has a better understanding about what's going on here. Any help is much appreciated.
Kind regards