In scrum board issues transition from To Do/In Progress/Peer Review/Done.
The typical issue flow is as follows:
- Bob Jones assigned issue, status = To Do.
- Bob Jones transitions issue from To Do to In Progress
- Bob Jones transitions issue from In Progress to Peer Review, issue now assigned to Jim Smith
- Jim Smith transitions issue from Peer Review to Done.
JQL works fine for (assignee was "Bob Jones" and status changed FROM "To Do" TO "In Progress")
However JQL will pick up the same issue when I run (assignee was "Jim Smith" and status changed FROM "To Do" TO "In Progress")
Why? Because at some stage the one issue "WAS" assigned to both Jim Smith and Bob Jones.
I am trying to write JQL for each individual developer to select ONLY the issues transitioned from In Progress to Peer Review by that developer.
Ideally I would like a "WHEN" clause added, eg: (assignee was "Bob Jones" WHEN status changed FROM "To Do" TO "In Progress")
Is there some other way to write the JQL to extract the information I am after?