I want to understand why I cannot use Advance Roadmaps with next-gen projects. I configured the roadmap with epics of next-gen projects and it works fine. Can I have a problem using it?
I think the answer is that AR is designed/implemented to only work with CMP today. I can’t say what the underlying reasons are for sure but in the end the reasons are somewhat immaterial. TMP does have its own roadmap solution.
I think the real question is if TMP will eventually support AR.
Hi @Mariana Sedoff
Here is a suggestion item to view team-managed projects (formerly called next-gen) in advanced roadmaps. You may watch/vote for the issue to see any progress.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21318
Best regards,Bill
Thanks for providing this info Bill!
Generally I like to do the same however these days I’m often on my iPad and there’s is really odd limitation in JAC where I cannot stream together more than one word using the ~ text JQL function.
so while I might try this… and text ~”next-gen advanced roadmaps”
it will fail forcing me to do this…
and text ~”next-gen” and text ~”advanced” and text ~”roadmaps”
then filter thru the mess. That just takes too much time.😜
Interesting information!
I'll vote for that issue, because the roadmap view of team-managed projects doesn't work for me
Thanks everyone!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.