I am re-posting this already solved thread from 2018 in case anyone knows how to solve it without using SQL.
Any ideas?
Thank you!
Hi
We are faced with the need to transfer some users to another domain. Old accounts will be blocked. Is it possible to automatically transfer all work log of users to a new account?
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Move-work-logs-to-another-user/qaq-p/928894
@Marcelo Sosa I do not think there is any way to do this on Cloud. You would need to submit a support issue to Atlassian to see if it is something they can do. You can do that here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
Hi Brant, as this is something that´s being reported through the years, would you think there might be any possibility for Atlassian to develop it?
@Marcelo Sosa I would suggest submitting an enhancement request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa
Done. Thank you. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-77171
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.