Team,
How can I get automated request for offboarding disabled users every 3 months as a reminder to service desk?
RegardsBrijesh
Hi Brijesh,
Creating a ticket every 3 months can be very straightforward if you're using "Automation for Jira", you can use the trigger below:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-triggers/#Automationtriggers-Scheduled
And for the action you can use the action "Create Issue"
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/automation-actions/#Automationactions-Createissue
You can populate other fields while you're creating the issue e.g assignee, description and etc...
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers,
Melo
Indeed that was simple but yet fantastic.
Thanks much for your help.
Cheers
Brijesh
Just a followup question..
There is a lable assigned to each of existing rule.. I am unable to find a way to label the rule I have creation. (see attached)
Appreciate your guidance here.
Regards
I managed to find it as per following.. thanks again
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/organize-your-rules-with-labels/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.