Is there a way that I can add 10 JIRA agents in my system in one go to 100 Service Desks that we have made, instead of adding 10 agents to one project at a time , then moving to next.
Hi @Anuj Gupta ,
if your service management projects have the same permission scheme, you can add the agents directly to the permission scheme (or better - create user group for them and add this group to the permission scheme). Then you don't need to add them to all the projects one by one.
Still I prefer to work with project roles instead of single users/user groups in permission schemes.
I agree with Hana. However, if you still want bulk-adding users to roles, especially if there will be different agents/permission schemes in those projects, you can look at the APIs or scripting them using an app.
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-role-actors/#api-rest-api-3-project-projectidorkey-role-id-post
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.