Hi
We are in a scrum company managed project and our board has somehow become private. As a result of this we cannot see sprint and backlog views anymore
Any tips on how to solve this?
Thanks in advance
Who is the board owner? If you know them please speak to them or your site admin‘s to see if they can check the permissions.
Hi Jack, thanks for your answer I am both the board owner and site's admin. I am not able to check board permissions from boards view, I only have move and delete
What type of project is this, CMP or TMP? Can you share an image of your board where you’re saying move and delete? Are you able to see the active sprint board?
Sure, it is a CMP. One of my colleagues changed some filters, in project settings I think not sure if that can be the problem
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.