I found this help page :
https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/uninstalling-apps-273875709.html
But no delete or uninstall option/menu.
Nowhere, nothing...
How can i do ?
Thanks
Jira Software is not an "app", it is an "application", so it is handled different to the "marketplace apps" you're seeing in the UPM.
I know, I know, the language is painful in a lot of places.
You'll need to go to your Site Admin (not manage apps) and unsubscribe from Jira Software there.
I found it, thank you !!
I would like to remove my jira application from my atlassian account and only use jira. i see that i have to go to site admin to do this -- how do i go to site admin
I am sorry that this is going to look really bad, condescending and patronising, but the answer is "click site admin"
If you do not have that option, then you will need to talk to your site admins.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.