Why is my velocity report showing nothing is complete in my sprints? Previously it worked fine. This is next gen.
Hi @Paul Hosking
Has the team recently updated their workflow or board settings (status mapping), changing the meaning of "done"? I have seen other posts noting this symptom when that happens.
Best regards,Bill
agreeing to what Bill suggested and observing the same from Community posts I'd wanted to share that the somewhat most common mistake is to have additional columns to the right of 'done' in the board.
In other words: the 'done' column must be the very last one in the board - on the right hand side.
You could check if this is what you are seeing in your board, in case this did not help I'm sure Community members will be able to jump in providing more ideas.It could be helpful then if you could share details about the configuration of your project/board.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.