Hey,
I wanted to download an app from Marketplace which normally cost, but I read it here https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/marketplace/app-discount-programs/#which-marketplace-apps-are-eligible- that if my organization has the open-source license I don't have to pay anything for that.
Is that true, or am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Hi @Zuzanna Perkowska ,
If your organization has already requested an Open Source subscription for Atlassian Cloud and been granted open source status, any apps on your site paid via Atlassian will become free after the trial period ends. In the meanwhile, you will see the default message mentioning that billing will start after the trial ends, along with the date the trial runs until. You should not need to enter billing information or take other action if the open source status has already been granted on your site.
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
and others require Marketplace Partners to opt-in or opt-out at the app level.
maybe you can create a vendor ticket
Hi @Daniel Eads
Love to hear that.
Thank you for the response,
Zuzanna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.