This is the one I found: http://www.atlassian.com/hosted/security
It seems a bit outdated because it references Netscape and IE 5.5 so I'm not sure I'm looking at the right one.
Yeah, I'm not sure what is going on with that first paragraph, that browser list is from a decade ago...looking to get that sorted out.
In the meantime, the links and critical details are there and are correct. I'm guessing that the link under "Contegix Facilities" will likely cover the details you are looking for.
If there are any details you don't find on that page, let me know and I can find the needed info.
Well, it says browsers greater than Netscape 6 and IE 5.5, so it is valid. It does look a bit odd though I agree.
Hey David, sorry for the trouble.
The link you found is our official hosted security statement, although it does seem a bit outdated. I've pinged our hosted security team for an update to the wording.
-Simon
Everything else I needed on that page was good. I was looking for something I could reference in our own security audits. SAS70 and the links to Contegix rounded out what I needed. You people rock! Keep it up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.