Hi,
as part of our quality management system we need to do software validations when our core softwares are updated. However, I was not sure how I can get to know if the JIRA Service Management Cloud software undergoes a version update.
Could you please direct me to where I can find this information in our site for the current cloud version.
Also please can you tell me how the version updates work? I thought this is automatic, or do we have to change a setting if we want to manually determine when updates are applied to our cloud site?
I am asking this as we may in future need to perform software validations each time our software versions are updated so we may need a way to control the timing on our side, or just to know when to do our validation reviews.
BTW We would need to do this also for Confluence and JIRA Software so if you can advise me on those that would be great.
Thanks,
STeph