I'm trying to find all issues except subtasks types that have resolution set to Duplicate or "Won't Fix". The only filter that I got to work is :
project = <name> AND type in standardIssueTypes() OR project = <name> AND resolution not in (Duplicate, "Won't Fix") OR project = <name> AND resolution in (EMPTY)
This appears to work, but excluding the subtasks set to Duplicate/Wont Fix is implicite. I would much prefer a direct way to do this. I tried this:
project = "Q-I UX" AND type in standardIssueTypes() OR project = qiux AND type = subTaskissuetypes() and resolution not in (Duplicate, "Won't Fix")
But in this filter excludes subtasks with an EMPTY resolution, even though I did not specify that. I could change it to "resolution in (...)" but then I need to add each resolution type (we have a lot) and update it any time the resolution types list changes.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
-SN