Hello,
I have an email responder configured so that issues can be created via email. Part of our configuration is that only customers can submit emails. This appears to work as I can check the mail logs and see that the incoming email from a non-customer failed with the details of "You don't have permission to access this service project". This is working as expected, however, JSM does not seem to send any sort of response to the sender indicating that their email was rejected. This leads to the sender thinking their email was received and us not knowing an email was sent and rejected.
How can I configure an autoresponder that replies to the sender to inform them their email was rejected and to navigate elsewhere to request an account? If that isn't possible, is there automation I can set up to notify my team of when an email is rejected so we can check the logs and reply to the user if needed?
Thanks