Hey all,
I'm racking my brain and I've scoured the help here to no avail - I cannot determine how to get fields from a parent to a sub-task as part of automation.
I have an "On Issue Created" automation that I want to create a number of sub-tasks. This issue type I have limited for the automation has a number of custom fields associated with it. As an example, one of these is "Employee Full Name".
I've tried *ALL* of the following to try to get that field as a variable into the sub-task generator, and all of them show up blank. What am I doing wrong??
# {{Employee Full Name}}
# {{Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{"Employee Full Name"}}
# {{"Employee Full Name".value}}
*fields.*
# {{fields.Employee Full Name}}
# {{fields.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{fields."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{fields."Employee Full Name".value}}
*issue.*
# {{issue.Employee Full Name}}
# {{issue.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{issue."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{issue."Employee Full Name".value}}
*issue.fields.*
# {{issue.fields.Employee Full Name}}
# {{issue.fields.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{issue.fields."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{issue.fields."Employee Full Name".value}}
*issue.parent.*
# {{issue.parent.Employee Full Name}}
# {{issue.parent.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{issue.parent."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{issue.parent."Employee Full Name".value}}
*issue.parent.fields.*
# {{issue.parent.fields.Employee Full Name}}
# {{issue.parent.fields.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{issue.parent.fields."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{issue.parent.fields."Employee Full Name".value}}
*parent.*
# {{parent.Employee Full Name}}
# {{parent.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{parent."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{parent."Employee Full Name".value}}
*parent.fields.*
# {{parent.fields.Employee Full Name}}
# {{parent.fields.Employee Full Name.value}}
# {{parent.fields."Employee Full Name"}}
# {{parent.fields."Employee Full Name".value}}