Hi -
I've been looking and looking but unfortunately I have not had any luck finding an answer to this.
I would like to set up some automation to trigger alerts sent to me via slack using their webhooks. Manually testing (using curl to do the test) the webhook works but not via automation. Unfortunately even the simplest task (such as alert when a new issue is created) fails to work. What I notice is I am lacking the ability to specify the payload needed to send these messages to slack. I seem to be on the legacy version of automation and all the documentation I've seen points to the non-legacy version.
so two question, 1) is what I'm doing achievable without using plugins (cause I love paying for something on a monthly basis when the function should just work without it) and 2) how do I get off the legacy version so I can at least stop blaming that.
apologies for the harsh tone in this post but I've spent 2 days looking with zero success of doing this.
thanks in advance.
Sinh