Hi team,
I currently set up my project to include a Kanban backlog. I think it is a useful tool but it's giving me some complications. Whenever someone cuts a ticket to my board, despite setting up the components and whatnot, the ticket will get triaged to my backlog. When it is in the backlog, I am unable to see it in my Kanban board unless I manually move the request to "in triage". Is there a way so that all incoming tickets will automatically go into "in triage" instead of my backlog?
I want my backlog to be a history of all requests coming in, whether that's internal tickets for projects or external tickets from other teams, or tasks under Epics. I want my Kanban board to include any issues from external teams that fill out one of the issue types and components. I hope that makes sense! Whenever I create a ticket issue or anything, it says I can't view it yet either. Here
some screenshots of our project board:

