I have a question that I am hoping someone will be able to help me with. We are in the process of moving from a team-managed service desk to a company-managed service desk for better control of workflows.
We have some access requests that include Approvals, as an example:
1. Storage Accounts
2. Kubernetes
3. 1Password
However we have some access request(s) that do not include approvals, as an example:
1. Aha!
2. Smartsheet
3. LucidChart
Each access request that needs an approver are all different from one another, however our main requirement is that we would like to keep the access request(s) both that need approval and DO NOT need approval on the same queue/request type.
What would be the best way to go about setting up a trigger to generate on the back end for the approvals depending on the value selected? Is there a way to do this? Or will I have to seperate each one out based on different use case / process workflow?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!