Dear Friends,
Today when we open BDD test case in Jira Squad, all test detail which I wrote has been gone.
Please help me check the issue
Hello @Triệu Nguyễn Minh Trí , @u.nevase At Zephyr Squad, we got couple of tickets yesterday for the same issue and it was reported later that it automatically worked fine and users didn't do anything special.
We suspect it to be a network issue where the addon iframe itself is not fetched, and hence Test Details is not loaded.
I request you to check it again after some time and if problem persist, please open a ticket with us where we can debug the issue to find the root cause.
Also, could you please confirm if the issue is only for BDD test scenarios or non BDD Test as well?
Facing the same issue on my end as well
Hello @Sanjeev Pande : The issue is solved. Thank you
I am facing the same issue as well
I am facing this issue today @san
Hello @Frieda.Projansky
With our infrastructure upgrade, we are also tuning the caching layer. This issue is a side effect of that. Please subscribe to the status page to know about any incidents.
https://status.zephyr4jiracloud.com/
Me too the same problem for 2 days before. But not today. My problem was with cloned issues, and the Test Details changing the position on the page (I think).When cloning, the Test Details are posioned under Test Executions...
We are facing issues for a few weeks now. The issue will be resolved on its own and re-appear after a couple of days. Very annoying as it is impacting the test progress. How to get it resolved?
@Sanjeev Pande I have been getting this message for the last hour blocking workWe're having trouble connecting to Zephyr Actions. Try contacting the developer for support.
Facing this issue yet again
I am seeing the issue
I see the issue again
This keeps occurring and brings work grinding to a halt every few days while we keep trying to refresh the ticket to see if they'll start loading again.
I have now been trying to load a test ticket – any test ticket – for 10 minutes now. This is not "Solved."
I've being having this issue for some weeks now. And the users are having a lot of problems with testning because of this.
I've had this issue a few times since last week and having it now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.