Hello there! I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions with a dilemma that I have. I'm tasked with developing an internal Knowledge Base for my segment of business. I have been using Refined and Refined Toolkit for Cloud to develop a prototype Knowledge Base in Confluence Cloud. The instructional material is entered in Confluence Spaces and the app is used to provide the User Interface. The prototype has turned out great, but the app does not have the analytic features that Confluence already has. In other words,…
- it doesn’t provide the number of page views
- the users that viewed
- when pages were viewed
- search terms used, when, and how many times
I’ve performed an extensive search within the Atlassian Marketplace and don’t see options. I’ve also searched through Google and will continue to do so. Is there a service, widget, 3rd-Party App, or anything that anyone can suggest that might work well in my situation? I’m hesitant to refer to the services of a consultant due to costs and was hoping there is something available that might be just an easy install or easy integration.