Hi guys, I can't seem to find this option anywhere. Any ideas?
@swarren_wv -
You will need to access and edit your project's WF transition to enable the option (see screenshot below). After it is changed, then publish the WF. Please see Atlassian reference for more details - https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/show-a-workflow-transition-in-the-portal/
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
@Joseph Chung Yin
What screen do I go to? I can't seem to find that anywhere. I when I click on a transition, this is what I get...
You have to access Project settings > Workflows and edit the WF in question. You will need to have project Administrator right at minimum.
Best, Joseph
I am the super admin, I have done that. that screen shot is from the project settings, request types edit workflow screen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.