We use automation to create a new issue for dev-team once the design is ready.
However I can't find a way to copy Figma plugin attachment from the parent issue. It seems like Figma plugin doesn't match any typical field like "customfield" etc.
Hi @agladkikh
You may want to check that marketplace vendor's documentation to see if they support that with automation. I suggest checking here for the specific product you are using, and then check their "support" tab: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&query=figma
While waiting for the vendor's response, you could also use the technique described in this article to learn if there is a smart value for the field. Basically you find an example issue with the data, use a browser to call the REST API, and the search for your field/data in the results.
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/find-the-smart-value-for-a-field/
Best regards,Bill
thanks!
I'm running into the same roadblock. Where you ever able to make this work?
Hello @Randi Rogers,
I am Marlene from codefortynine.
If you're open to work with a Marketplace app, you can try Deep Clone for Jira.
It is possibel to clone issues including "Figma URL/Designs" with our Jira cloud app.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.