In project overview software ist always selected.
Hi Lea,
I'm not sure what you're referring to to be honest. Would you mind sharing a screenshot?
Hi Jack, thanks for your response. Hope this helps
Got it, thanks for the image. A couple of things on this. First I seem to recall another community members posting something similar to this in the past number of weeks. I’m going to try to see if I can find that as it may give us a clue. However my first question would be is if you click the X on the software and then exit out and come back does it remain? In my instance I don’t have any pre-selected filtering parameters there. However if I add software and then exit out and come back in it is not persistent. Have you tried other browsers? I just wonder if there’s some for a caching going on here. Can you check with other users to see if they are experiencing the same behavior?
Again this seems all too familiar and I will try to research and find that other post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.