On our Cloud Confluence site, my users are complaining that they're getting way too many content notifications. So I found this doc page and set out to fix it by disabling the relevant plugin modules.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-globally-disable-e-mail-notifications-with-page-content-718670714.html
However, all 110 modules under Content Page Notification Plugin have a "Module cannot be modified" tag.
Someone please help.
That doc is for Server/DC Confluence, a very different thing to Cloud Confluence.
The only way to reduce the notifications from Cloud is to get each person to stop watching pages (there is also a request for people to be able to be able to turn off notifications from @mentions)
Who on earth did come up with that idea? Being able to adjust notification is the very! basic setting of every tool on the planet
@nic do you have the link for the request? I'd like to vote on it, if possible.
I think the idea came from people who wanted to watch pages for changes. You can adjust the notifications by not watching changes.
I don't have the link for the request to ignore mentions, sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.