Dear experts,
I'm using Jira software cloud version, and I would like to automatically create issues of monthly task.
I have successfully created an automation rule to create issues on a certain indicated date.
But to make it work, I would like to make a automated transition to the created issue.
I tried to make a rule to make transition on created issue inside the automation rule in which the monthly issue is created, but have not succeeded yet.
Please give me an advice to solve my problem.
The steps I tried:
1. Create an rule to create new issue on automation setting.
2. Press "Add component"->"New action"->"Transition issue"
3. Choose an status from "Destination status" pull-down menu.
4. Press "Save" and "Publish changes"
-> Error "The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger." is displayed and I cannot apply the rule.
Best regards,
Takuro