Hi All.
I am trying to customize the content from the emails that are sent by Jira reminders. I have found this page Customizing email content in Jira Server | Administering Jira applications Data Center and Server 8.18 | Atlassian Documentation.
However, struggling to apply the instructions from this page. I am unable to locate Jira inform - batchers in settings or in the marketplace. And struggling to locate the fields I need to.
Has anyone got any advice on how I will go about this?
Thanks in advance.
Hello @tom.francis,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
The documentation that you shared applies only to Jira Server and Data Center.
In Jira Cloud, currently, it’s not possible to modify/customize email notifications. Only Jira Service Management has this functionality, but it’s only for customer notifications.
There is a feature request suggesting to add this option for system notifications as well:
Please, click on vote and also watch to receive future notifications from our product team.
Kind regards,Angélica
We support custom templates in Notification Assistant for Jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.