I attempting to create a plan - Advanced Roadmap. and no matter what I select from the options, Jira just hangs, a spinning wheel icon as if it is working on something, however nothing seems to be happening?
Any suggestions?
Hello Steve,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The issue that you are facing might be related to permissions or even the browser.
Can you please let us know if you already tried creating a plan using another browser?
Please, open the developer tools on your browser and check on the console tab if it shows any error. If so, please, share with us.
Also, if you have administrator access, go to Plans > Settings and confirm if the groups you are part of have the “Advanced Roadmaps User” permission. If you don’t see the Settings option, please, reach out to your administrator for them to check this information.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you for your reply and information!
I'm betting is a permissions issue as it looks like I don't have the correct permissions, I've reached out to my IT department for assistance!
Thank you!
Hi Angelica @Angélica Luz
I am having the same problem. I have tried another browsers and checked I have permissions
I have attached screen images and the console messages from the browser
Any thoughts :-)Cheers Warde
Thanks Again, It was just a permissions issue!
Hi @Warde Wynter
Sorry for the inconvenience here. I have found that there is currently a known outage in regards to some Cloud sites inability to create a new plan right now. Our support team and working on this problem now.
If you could also create a support case over in https://support.atlassian.com/contact this would be helpful so that we can accurately identify the number of effected sites here.
Andy
Hi Andy. thanks for the update. 'much appreciated
I have already created a support case
I did try again this morning (Australia Time) and am still getting the same 'error'
Cheers and thanks again
Warde
"batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353 DEPRECATED JS - Cookie has been deprecated since 5.8.0 and will be removed in a future release. Use cookie instead.at b.default (https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/c4b958ac527aeeadd703d9571474cf7e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:350:209)k @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353 DEPRECATED JS - Inline dialog constructor has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use inline dialog 2 instead.at l (https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/c4b958ac527aeeadd703d9571474cf7e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:6:2054)k @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353 DEPRECATED JS - Dropdown constructor has been deprecated and will be removed in a future release. Use Dropdown2 instead.at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/c4b958ac527aeeadd703d9571474cf7e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:4535:201)k @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:353batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.No alternative will be provided.Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.a.default @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:4707 Attempted to render breadcrumbs, but container element with id: 'breadcrumbs-container' not found in DOM.a @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:4707commons.a84753df0dda1db5dbc5.8.js:sourcemap:794 Stripping out potentially privacy-unsafe analytics attribute: 'method'(anonymous) @ commons.a84753df0dda1db5dbc5.8.js:sourcemap:794batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.No alternative will be provided.Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.a.default @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:540 error while triggering: Cannot read property 'name' of undefined2batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342 AJS's create element functionality has been deprecated since 5.9.0.No alternative will be provided.Use document.createElement() or jQuery.parseHTML(), or preferably use a templating library.a.default @ batch.js?feature-issue-details-fix-css-override-for-ak-renderer=true&feature-kirigami-safer-load-bridge-api=true&feature-kirigami-wrm-require-client-rewrite=true&jag=true&locale=en-US:342/gateway/api/engage-targeting/api/v2/user/18b673f2-c17d-4139-8ac5-486b8e3292d4/messages/issue-details-admin-options-rollout-two/start:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 409 ()/rest/api/2/project/SCPI/properties/isDevopsProject:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()/gateway/api/engage-targeting/api/v2/user/18b673f2-c17d-4139-8ac5-486b8e3292d4/messages/jira-insights-onboarding-tour-permission/start:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 409 ()/rest/jpo/1.0/plans/async:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/c4b958ac527aeeadd703d9571474cf7e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/init-min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILUREDevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/d3fb8c25074b1000f369c8ad9af5c5eb/_/download/contextbatch/js/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget-backlog,gh-rapid-backlog,jira.global,atl.general,jira.general,atl.global,com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:rapid-board-plan-page,gh-rapid-config-backlog,jira.webresources:mentions-feature,com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin:devstatus-dialog-resources-ctx,-jira.heritage/issueParentMultiselectUtil-min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILUREDevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/252b159b01cc775d640b0eaa8dd22c86/_/download/contextbatch/css/jira.heritage/adg3-breadcrumbs-min.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILUREDevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://d1nzf8m8hbl4uk.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-ap-1--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/r5gghz/b/3/025d38d64e0fa6b27dcf372650b1e8ad/_/download/contextbatch/css/greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget-backlog,gh-rapid-backlog,jira.global,atl.general,jira.general,atl.global,com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:rapid-board-plan-page,gh-rapid-config-backlog,jira.webresources:mentions-feature,com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-development-integration-plugin:devstatus-dialog-resources-ctx,-jira.heritage/adg3-aui-toggle-overrides-min.css.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.