I am looking to use the Scrum board, but am unsure how to view completed stories/tasks once a sprint is complete? Is there an archive somewhere?
In Reports you can view previous sprints via several reports, e.g. Sprint Report, Sprint Burndown, etc
Hello Joe,
Welcome to the community.
You can create a Filter to search for issues with statusCategory=Done. You can save that filter as is, or add other criteria to it to get subset of the issues as needed.
No good, I would like a done bucket to be able to search from. Throw in a keyword, or at least be able to scroll through done work. For audit purposes, this is pretty important to our organization.
Reference for doing searches: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/search-for-issues-in-jira/
If you are saying I should use a report, I'll give you and example of what I am seeing.
Using the burndown or burnup charts, I can only see the completed work for the sprint selected in the drop down. So I would have to go through all of the sprints to look for the proper subject matter. I don't find these searches very effective.
'View in issue navigator' on the sprint burndown chart looks to be my best bet. (I just found it now)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.