When I hover over a page link in the left panel Pages listing, the scroll bar is often covered by the [new?] tooltip/hint, so it is difficult to scroll the panel content up or down.How can I avoid this and make scrolling easier?
Hello Martin!I was testing it around on my local site and could replicate the same behavior you shared.I couldn't find a way to stop it from covering the scrollbar, even when resizing, but we have a setting to disable the page card, in the Profile > Settings, which you can uncheck the Page card hover option for now.I have flagged it internally, but for tracking and fixing purposes, I have created the following bug report to our development team here:
Feel free to share any feedback there and add yourself as a watcher if you would like to receive updates about this one.I have added this case to their reference as well. I hope this helps, Martin! Jessica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.