Hi,
I'm new here, I would like to create a daily jira reports on service desk load and performance and send to management via emails.
Kindly help
you could create a filter and subscription. This article might help you - save-your-search-as-a-filter
or...
create a dashboard - create-and-edit-dashboards
@Jack Brickey I don't understand how the above comment is related to the question.
What I want is to have a report that shows the amount of completed/resolved tickets during the previous day. Is this possible?
Well for example if you create a dashboard and use the created versus resolved gadget it gives you a working view of how the team is performing. You could also create a filter that shows the issues created yesterday and the issues resolved yesterday. But maybe I'm missing your point?
Hello, @Jack Brickey
I tried the dashboard and was able to setup the created vs resolved gadget but unfortunately it wasn't of much help as the resolved tools is broken. It reads zero on every setup.
Hi @richard.githinji
when you say the "resolved tools is broken" - and assuming you mean there are no values displayed. Are you sure there is a resolution set on those issues?
Please refer to the documentation in case this is unsure in your instance:
Othen than that in case you are not finished with this idea - could you please probably share:
Regards,Daniel
@Daniel Ebers see JQL
project = CGSD AND issuetype in standardIssueTypes() AND status in (Closed, Completed, Done, Resolved)
The relevant criteria, I agree to Jack, is the resolution - probably it is not set in your issues.Please check if the resolution will be set correctly for the green line of resolved issues to behave correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.