Hello-
When I select "Link Confluence Page" option from an issue I receive an error saying: " We're having trouble. Check your connection and try again." I checked my network connection, and all other types of connections.
Hi @Eyhab Shqairat ,
Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.
It looks there is an already raised bug for this, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-73666 and https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74199.
There is a work around mentioned in the first one -
Update the URL to paste by the following:
Update the URL to paste in the following format:
https://<instance>.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/<space key>/pages/<extracted page ID>
Could you please try this and confirm if this has fixed your issue?
Please accept if this solved your query else respond and allow others to share input.
Cheers
Suvradip
Thank you very much, the solution provided has worked!
Thanks @Eyhab Shqairat for confirming. If you don't mind, could you please accept the answer too?
Enjoy the rest of your day and have a great weekend!
Stay safe and healthy.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.