None of the designated "Approvers" can approve issuesWe are four Approvers Admins and all getting the same error."We couldn't save your approval response"It's been working forever and we didn't change anything.
Hello @Jacques Steyn,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Checking the details of your site, I can see that Jira Service Management has been suspended, that’s the reason why the approvals are not working as expected.
When a product is suspended/removed from a site, the projects are kept, but the features won’t work.
Please, go to Cog icon > Billing > Manage subscriptions > Add more Atlassian products to add Jira Service Management again or reach out to our customer advocates on support.atlassian.com/contact > Billing, payments, and pricing.
Once you have Service Management on your site, the approvals should work as expected again.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you for the response.We are confused about billing.Our subscription expired 21 July but if I wanted to renew, the payable amount was $0 as we are still under 10 users.Jira has been working 100% for the whole of July, August up until now.Is it possible that someone call me to explain options going forward?Thank youJacques[Removed by moderators]
Hi @Jacques Steyn,
I would suggest creating a ticket with our customer advocates, but I saw you already did. They are the best team to help you with questions regarding billing and product reactivation.
No one has replied to my ticket yet.Do I have to create another ticket to get their attention?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.