Forgive my "newbie" question, but I am having a tough time figuring out my sprint report. We use original time estimate as our statistic and track time spent (why the green line is there).

Here is how I am reading this: At the beginning of the sprint, we estimated around 325 hours of work. We quickly added tasks to the sprint, taking us up to 600-ish hours. By around July 7, we hit those 600 hours and kept going! BUT, we ended up carrying over close to 400 hours of time in our remaining values?
This seems like we are super inefficient, which is not an accurate picture, so now my question is if we are utilizing our sprint ticket fields properly. We use original time estimate and then we track time to the tickets via third party plug in, and I do get a "time spent" and "remaining time" estimate in our tickets. 
Can anyone help me with my above description (if I were explaining this chart to an executive) and if I am correct with all my fields? Many, many thanks!