I need to filter on a kanban board DONE tasks on a specific weekly time interval, for example DONE tasks from July 5th until July 9th
Create a quick filter with a JQL like this…
status changed to done during (2021-01-01, 2021-01-15)
Reference document:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/advanced-search-reference-jql-operators/#Advancedsearchingoperatorsreference-CHANGEDCHANGED
You cannot use the CHANGED operator on the statusCategory field.
Try this
status changed to Done DURING ("2021/07/01","2021/07/07")
If you want a dynamic weekly view then
status changed to done during (Startofweek(),endofweek())
Thank you very much! Unfortunatly is it not working. I receive a green check and at the same time a message of not finding the JQL commend Done (...)
As Trudy points out you cannot use statuscategory in that manner. That is why I used Done in my example.
If indeed you have multiple ’done’ statuses then assuming you set the resolution field, which you certainly should, then consider the following…
Resolved >= 2021-01-01 and resolved < 2021-01-15
Thanks, Trudy!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.