I am trying to use sprint filter on issues list, if I select a sprint closed no issues are showed.
Hi @Lydia Martínez welcome to the Atlassian community.
Please try clearing all the filters and check. If you are able to see the issue types, then proceed with filter column by column to identify which column and type isn't working.
As you weren't able to provide the screenshot, I would suggest you to check with internal Jira admin to resolve.
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hello @Lydia Martínez
Welcome to the community.
I see for your filter you appear to have specified a project (Sinfiny) and a sprint (JUNIO).
Can you provide a screen image for an issue in that project that has been assigned to that sprint?
I cannot send you a picture due to all issues from sprint JUNIO are not visible since y closed the sprint.
You can go to the Reports section for the board that contains the sprint and bring up the Sprint Report for that sprint. From there you can see the list of issue in the sprint and click on one to open it up. And then you can search for the issue by issue key and get a screen image.
Reviewing that report will also provide additional evidence that there actually are issues in that sprint.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.