I would like to add an issue count burndown to a dashboard, but for some reason, the burndown gadget only displays the remaining time estimate.
Hello @James_LeNoble
You cannot do that with the native Burndown gadget. A request was opened for that previously, but Atlassian has marked it as Won't Fix.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-16071
I found another community post that mentioned a third party app that might help. There are probably other third party apps that could also help.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-discussions/Issue-burndown-chart-for-dashboard/td-p/825633
Hi @James_LeNoble
As @Trudy P Claspill indicates, there's no a native way of using issue count in the Burndown gadget. We provide a commercial app called Dashboard Hub for Jira, which provides more than 60 different gadgets and metrics, custom charts, etc. Our Burndown chart gadget allows you to select different estimation statistics, like issue count (also story points, time estimate...).
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the responses @Gorka Puente _Appfire_ and @Trudy P Claspill, Not the outcome I was looking for, but I will explore the suggested 3rd party apps. I have to say that I think Jira marking this as won't fix is unacceptable as this should be a fundamental feature.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.