At the moment we're using a google forms to gather input and I manually insert them into Jira. The problem that I have (besides the manual work) is that I need to use 2 different systems and I would like it if people could see their requests and the status thereof.
What I'm looking for is a way to gather input, without them being able to create full tickets directly into Jira (that would incite chaos). Is there something like the Issue Collector feature, that I can configure and have my colleagues fill in?
What kind of functionalities I'm looking for:
- I want to be able to see the requests before I turn them into issues in jira
- I want people to be able to track their own requests (I said non-jira, but they do have accounts and can filter on what's been reported by them, they just don't use it themselves for their own work).
- I want to be able to send the page or whatever it is in a link so that I can request them to fill it in.
I'm curious if something like this exists. I couldn't find it and I'm curious if someone has a better system than I currently have.